A well-developed set of Investment activities and tools refined through our 35+ years of experience. They accommodate a broad range of instruments aimed at supporting the bank’s role to finance direct and indirect export activities. These tools have also been (and will continue to be) effectively used to finance export aid entities, export guarantee, and imports substitution projects. Main Investment activities in EBank include:
- Equity investments:
a. Direct equity investments:
Include both private and publicly traded equity directly held by the bank.
Direct equity investments also include EBank’s subsidiaries that further expand its investment capabilities and introduce a diversified range of non-banking financial services.
b. Indirect equity investments:
2. Non-governmental Bonds and Alternative investments:
Non-governmental bonds include corporate bonds and securitization bonds. And while the term alternative investments refer to a whole range of investment tools, EBank focuses on bond-like instruments which carry some features of bonds with high credit rating.
3. Equity/Money market mutual funds:
EBank established three funds with different investment policies to satisfy a broader range of investor needs with various degrees of equity / money market mix. These funds can be classified as: Equity, Money market, and Asset allocator funds.
A balance equity fund that invests in publicly traded securities in Egyptian pounds, T-Bills. T-Bonds, non-governmental bonds and short term financial instruments, with the following benefits :
- High return on a balanced and well diversified portfolio.
- Purchases and redemptions can be executed through any branch of Ebank or electronically through Internet Banking.
- Investors can easily monitor the certificate price and their balance.
- Fund’s certificates are acceptable as high grade collateral for borrowing in accordance with bank regulations.
- Managed by the pioneer fund management “HC Securities & Investment Company”.
Download El Khabeer Prospectus 2021.pdf
Change Fund Manager
FRA Approval (Auditor)
3.2 Money Market Fund
The fund invests in short-term financial instruments such as T-Bills, non-governmental bonds and fixed income financial instruments, to maximize liquidity while minimizing associated risks with the following benefits:
• High liquidity: purchases and redemptions can be executed on daily basis through any branch of EBank or electronically through Internet Banking.
• High tax-exempted return, free of charges or commissions during purchase or redemption. Investors can easily monitor the certificate price and their balance.
• Fund’s certificates are acceptable as high-grade collateral for borrowing according to the bank regulations.
• Managed by the highly experienced fund management “Azimut Egypt Asset Management”.
3.3 Konooz Fund
An Asset Allocator Fund with a highly flexible investment policy, it has the ability to allocate 0 – 95% of its portfolio to publicly traded securities in Egyptian pounds, with the remaining percentage invested in T-Bills, T-Bonds, non-governmental bonds and short-term financial instruments. Such policy allows for maximum maneuverability during market fluctuations. The Konooz funds entails the following benefits:
• Daily accrual of returns.
• Daily Purchases and weekly redemptions can be executed through any branch of EBank or electronically through Internet Banking, free of charges or commissions. Investors can easily monitor the certificate price and their balance.
• Fund’s certificates are acceptable as high-grade collateral for borrowing in accordance with bank regulations.
• Managed by the prominent fund management “Prime Investments”.
Download Konooz prospectus 2021.PDF
View mutual fund Rates https://ebank.com.eg/market-updates
For more information please call 16710 or visit our nearest branch.
Or contact Capital market department CapitalMarket@ebank.com.eg